Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What people think they know

I've just spent the last half hour reading some comments about me and my book on various online forums. It's gas but people feel they can write anything online. I think they wouldn't dare say most of it to your face. 

One person writes about Dying to Survive: "You know what i believe your intentions are good...but im sorry im done really how these wonderful sorry addicts turned their lives around and got back into main stream..who gives a ****..they shouldnt have done drugs to start with..and i for one arent going to line their pockets..........gimme a good fiction anytime"

You know, it takes all sorts!

2 comments:

  1. Keep this going please, great job!

    Here is my homepage - book of ra online spielen echtgeld

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been following your blog for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the great work!

    Here is my page :: book of ra download android kostenlos :: ::

    ReplyDelete