Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back from the Dead


I like that title - Back from the Dead. The newspapers used it as a headline a couple of years ago when I went public about my drug addiction. 

That's me in a picture (left) taken three years ago. I've come a long way since then. I prefer my profile pic!

Anyway, I wanted to write a blog, so here I am. 

My book, Dying to Survive, is coming out in a few weeks. It's an exciting time with interviews set up with people like Gerry Ryan and Matt Cooper. It seems like a good idea to write it all down. 

I'll be posting a couple of times a day - all about the book, what's happening now and, of course, what life was like back in the grim old days. 

Writing the book was a big challenge. I'm not used to locking myself away for hours on end, but but it was worth it in the end. 

2 comments:

  1. Fair play to ya - Don, Dublin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it goes well for you Rachel. It looks like you went through Hell and back again. Don't know if I would do that just to sell a book! ;) .....Eric

    ReplyDelete