Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's all come down to this...


Official book launch tomorrow, in Hughes & Hughes St Stephen's Green. I can't believe I'm having my own launch for Dying to Survive. Especially when you think of the journey I've been on over the past 14 years. Unbelievable!

It's at times like this I think of all the people who helped get me here. So thank you God, my backbone, because without you to turn to for strength and guidance, I would no doubt be either lost or dead.

To my beautiful son, Senan, who brings so much magic and happiness into my life. You came into my life for a reason and you give me every incentive to be the best that I can possibly be. I love you so much.

For fourteen years, beginning at the tender age of eleven, I put every drug I could think of inside my body. 

Now it's over. 

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with the book Rachel. I hope the launch went well yesterday. I only wish somebody I know had your courage.

    Regards,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete